wxPinterGraphical plot manager for gnuplot.
- simple handling of gnuplot
- management of plotting scripts
- tree view of plots categorized by date / number
- code completion
- syntax highlighting
- all features of scintilla
- quick plot preview and export
- context help for gnuplot-commands
- extra commands for script generation (for loop, if conditions)
- error summary with quick switching to the error line
- printing of multiple plots per page
- quick script generation by dublication of previous scripts
- template scripts
- table editor for quick data value acquisition
Free download on heise
- Windows: installer or portable version
- Linux: ubuntu-32bit
- tips and tricks page (german)
- Howto-Video: A howto video showing the basic usage of wxPinter: creating a new file, creating a new plot, writing code, generating the preview, triggering the help.
- plot.g: An example script file. Just open it in wxPinter and try to edit the gnuplot scripts, and execute the "Preview"-command. Note that some of the example plots may not work since no data file is available.
- gnuplot.pdf: An introduction to gnuplot. Workshop given at the young German Physical Society (jDPG) in Hanover on 2010-04-10.
- DataAnalysisWorkshop.pdf: Workshop on data analysis using gnuplot, wxPinter, and process3d. Workshop at the seminar of the group of Uwe Morgner (IQ) in Schnede on 2010-09-14.
- practical_gnuplot.pdf: An pratical guide to gnuplot with aim to generate plots for lab reports. Workshop given at the young German Physical Society (jDPG) in Hanover on 2011-05-14.
- gnuplot_briefly.pdf: A short reference to gnuplot - German.
ChangesCurrent version: 126.96.36.199
(see changelog.txt for details)
Major changes since version 188.8.131.52 (old windows installer, old windows portable, old ubuntu-linux-32)
- upgrade to process3d v1.03 (see process3d-changes.txt)
- show difference dialog on reloading changed files
- upgrade to gnuplot 4.4.2
- upgrade to process3d v1.01 (see process3d-changes.txt)
- open plot/template under cursor
- copy/paste of plot scripts (in context menu of the plot-tree)
- new %SET! command to set wxPinter-variables to the output of an executed programs
- copy displayed plot to clipboard
- now bundled with process3d - a data processing tool
- add help for wxPinter and process3d
- save and restore open tabs
- print-outs can be saved
- automatic conversion of eps-files to images when ghostscript is installed (for new plot files)
- new commands %FOREACH, %IFEXISTS ...
- improve auto-competion
- many bug-fixes
- upgrade to gnuplot 4.4.0
- bug-fixes in print-dialog and auto-completion
- improve print-dialog
- extend toolbar
- enable multi-line editing
- many bug-fixes
- new commands %ON...%SET...%ENDON, %SETDEF, %SETNDEF, %EVAL
- new variable %CWD%
- preview images can be saved directly
- script generation errors are shown in error-summary
- allow regular expression for variable analysis